Considering the functionality of a product and what it can do for the user can’t be bypassed in the design engineering process. The efficiency aspect of product design, firmware engineering is integral, giving a system or equipment its overall architecture and defining its data and requirements. High- and low-level design phases form our firmware development process.
Microcontrollers have been able to free up PC board real estate by consolidating complicated control circuitry and having the flexibility to be changed or re-programmed at any time. TEK Industries provides complete professional embedded solutions to cut down on costs and space for any product. With more and more products requiring a mix of hardware and firmware, we have the capabilities and programming experience to handle projects in any industry.
Reasons to Consider Using a Microcontroller:
- Several Inputs (Switches, Signals & Sensors)
- Several Outputs (LED’s, LCD’s, Audible Devices)
- Radio Frequency (RF Circuits)
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP’s)
- Communication Between Devices
- Data Collection & Storage